Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday forging

For all that is going on with the day job, I feel like I am not making enough time for the things I really enjoy - the sewing, the quilting, the MAKING of stuff.  So despite being up to my eyeballs (or so it feels) with the day job (10 hours a day adds up!!), I did manage to get a little bit of forgework done.

Here is the first block of my winter Wonky Star runner/cube decor.  I'm pleased with it so far, and only 14 more to go!  The pattern is ridiculously easy - less measuring than most, and easy piecing, and a lovely result!  I'm so glad to have been introduced to the block.

I'm intending to get more blocks done this weekend, and I will take pics and post as I finish them (well, maybe not POST them as I finish them.... that would be a lot of posts in a relatively short period of time!)

So... that's where I am as of this lovely chilly Friday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment